Switch up your summer meals with this easy Fish Taco recipe. With a dash of Mango Pineapple Slaw sprinkled on top, your taste buds are in for a treat!
- 1 pound cod fillets
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and Ground Pepper
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mango
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)
- Place cod fillets on a large sheet of aluminium foil; pour lemon juice over fish and season with salt and black pepper. Fold the foil and seal fish; place in a baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until fish flakes with a fork about 20 minutes
- To make dressing, whisk vinegar, mayonnaise, sugar, 1 tablespoon salt, 1 tablespoon black pepper, and garlic powder in a bowl until smooth. Add cabbage, mango, pineapple, red onion, cilantro, and jalapeno into a large bowl. Combine dressing over vegetables and fruit. Cover and refrigerate
- Divide fish evenly among flour tortillas. Spoon slaw over the fish to serve.
Recipe Courtesy of: allrecipes.com