- Digital Dentistry
- Oral Examinations
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Night Guards
- Periodontal Care
- Oral Surgery and Tooth Extraction
- Emergency Care
- Root Canal Therapy
- Dentures & Denture Repair
- Dental Bridges
- Teeth Whitening
- White/Tooth Coloured Fillings
Regular dental visits are essential to maintaining healthy teeth and gums. To achieve excellent oral, a regular home care regimen must be supplemented with a dental examination at least every six months. Depending on the status of your oral health, we may recommend more frequent visits.
Several months after a cleaning, teeth develop plaque build-up, as well as stains from food, beverages, tobacco, etc. Over time, plaque build-up can harden into tartar (or calculus) formation and create problems.
Checking your teeth for decay is only a small part of the thorough oral exam you receive at St. Clair Dental Associates.
During your visit we will:
- Check your gums (gingiva) for inflammation, tooth mobility and pockets
- Examine your mouth for indications of possible cancer, diabetes and vitamin deficiencies
- Note any irregularities in your facial structure, bite, saliva and temporomandibular joint (TMJ)
- Clean your teeth and help you to maintain good oral hygiene
- Treat you nicely and take care to ensure you are comfortable