Why not celebrate the cold weather with this tasty Chocolate Zucchini Cake! Moist and fudgy, with a slight tang, it’s a perfect antidote to the fall chills. Feel free to add your own variations, adding coconut, chocolate or nuts. This recipe is loved by all ages
check this Ingredients:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 3 cups grated zucchini
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
tinidazole cheap without a prescription Directions:
Prep 15 m | Cook 50 m | Ready In 1 h 5 m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Add the eggs and oil, mix well. Fold in the nuts and zucchini until they are evenly distributed. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes in the preheated oven, until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool cake completely.
Recipe courtesy: All Recipes